Low-cost Temperature and Humidity Web Sensor, with e-mail alerts.
- Web based Temperature and Humidity Monitor
- Email alerts
- Comes with a temperature sensor with 3m cable -10°C to 80°C
- A large selection of other sensors available
- Temperature and / or humidity monitoring.
- 2 sensor capability (only one temp sensor supplied with basic kit)
- E-mail alert to overheating or temperature drop
- 1 metre to 10 metre cable length sensors
- Simple installation, supports DHCP
The STE web thermometer is temperature sensor with a built in web server. The temperature can be interrogated at any time but the STE can be set up easily to send email alerts, where, If the temperature (humidity) exceeds a specified threshold, an e-mail alert is sent. Free windows software HWg-PDMS for graphical overview and MS Excel export is included.The STE Thermometer is fully SNMP compatible.
What sensors can I use with this part?
This product comes with a Temperature sensor with 3m cable. You can also choose another sensor for this part. This could be another temperateture sensor or a humidity sensor from the sensors tab.
This unit comes with a standard software that allows you to configure the unit and view details and receive email alerts. However if you require a more advanced solution that allows you to not only configure this unit, but also get graphs, automatic storing of your data on your server and the ability to view many units on one display, please choose the PDMS software from our Software and Download tab. The PDMS is free for uo to 3 senors, thereafter we have chargeable versions depending on the number of sensors used.
How it works
This product needs to be connected to an Ethernet port in your building. Power the unit up, connect to an Ethernet port, make sure the sensor(s), if external, are connected and use our free software to locate the device on your web browser. The instruction set shows you how to do this.
Once located, you can use the web browser software to configure this unit with desired sensor values, name sensors and email address that needs to see the alarm.
- 0.1°C temp resolution, display in °C or °F
- Sends e-mail if the temperature is too high / too low
- Security protected with a password
- Temperature range of the supplied probe: -10°C to 80°C (+14°F to +176°F)
- (also available: Outdoor sensor, -30°C to 125°C / -22°F to +257°F)
- Supplied with Windows software, universal power adapter and one temperature probe
- STE can be used with PDMS software to log and track many STEs all on one piece of software. See PDMS software elsewhere on this site for full details.
- Connects to NMS (SNMP MIB)
- Supports SNMP and XML interfaces
Downloads & Software
Monitoring software with chart and MS Excel output
- Collects data from all IP sensors by HW group
- Periodic data export to MS Excel
- Sensor data can be collected by e-mail (e.g. from GSM/GPRS devices)
- HWg-PDMS is free of charge for 3 sensors (registration is recommended).
Temperaure and Humidity Sensor with 1 Wire Bus Interface
- Combined Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- Designed to fit into 19
- 1 Wire Bus Interface
Humidity Sensor with 1 Wire Bus Interface
Temperature sensor with 1 Wire Bus Interface
- Temperature range of -10°C to 70°C for standard sensors
- Temperature range of -30°C to +125°C for Outdoor Type IP67 Rated
- Temperature Range of -30°C to +60°C for Flat Cable Type
- Flat cable type is designed for inserting through Fridge and Freezer doors
- Standard Cable Lengths of 1m, 3m, 5m and 10m
- Custome lengths can be manufactured on request. MOQ will apply
Temp-1W-Cable 1mTemperature Range of -10°C to 70°CStock: 149
Temp-1W-Cable 3mTemperature Range -10°C to 70°CStock: 8
Temp-1W-Cable 5m1-Wire temperature sensor 5m -10°C to 70°CStock: 51
Temp-1W-Cable 10m1-Wire temperature sensor 10m -10°C to 70°CStock: 34
Temp-1W-Cable Flat 3mTemperature Range -30°C to +60°CStock: 3
Temp-1W-Cable Outdoor 3m1-Wire temperature sensor -30°C to +125°CStock: 2
110-240V AC - 1.35mm x 3.5mm x 10mm centre +ve Pin, 6W Multi Region Adapter
- Multi-region power adapter
- 110-240V input
- 5V,1.2A output