TandD : RTR-61-110
Hand held food preparation temperature tester and data logger with 125mm length stainless steel probe
The RTR-6110 is a hand held temperature wand and logger for use in catering where prepared food must be checked for correct temperature before serving. The RTR-6110 has a 125mm stainless steel probe and is battery operated. It can be used as a stand-alone probe and logger but its real features are that it can be part of a wireless datalogging system.
The RTR-61 probes:-
- can be attached to a specific user
- can part of a network of probes
- are simply programmed for different foods (acceptable temp range for the food type)
- can have a 'prompt' via the network to demand use by their operators
- store all readings taken which are datestamped
- wirelessly connect to a PC network with its own logging software
- are a quality and long lasting product that is the sensing end of a food preparation temperature testing and logging system
See accessories for the RTR-61 wands to make them wirelessly networked. The RTR61SK is wireless module for the RTR-61 that connects to a PC via USB. Alternatively, the RTR61SK-W is the wireless module for the RTR-61 wands that connects to a PC via a wireless network. Up to 62 wands can be wirelessly connected to one RTR61SK or SK-W.
For a wider wirless range from wand to wireless module a repeater (RTR50) is available. The max imum range of wand to the wireless module is 100m but in practice will be shorter than this due to the room surroundings.
4th March 2011